Hello everyone. I’m getting ready to purchase FontLab but I would love to hold off if Studio 5 is coming any time soon for OS X. Anyone know of any dates as to the release, if soon at all?
onthere website they say they are working hard to finish it the end of the year.
but you never know, they promised it much earlier. I am desperatly waiting too.
Hubert
Ted Harrison of FontLab has said they plan to release it before the end of the year; It’s true they’ve been “working on it” for a long time, but I suspect this is a good estimate, since they have released the PC version.